Focused on God  |  Committed to one another  |  Involved in his world

Electoral Roll

If you are on the Electoral Roll, you are able to nominate, be nominated and vote for PCC and Deanery Synod membership.

To qualify for admission on the Electoral Roll, you will either need to be a member of the Church of England living in the parish, a member of the Church of England not living in the Parish but having worshipped habitually in the parish for the 6 months prior to enrolment, or be a member in good standing of a church, not in communion with the Church of England, which subscribes to the doctrine of the Holy Trinity and also declare yourself to be a member of the Church of England and having habitually attended public worship in the parish for the last 6 months.

Forms are available from the Westgate, Reception or Church Office during office hours. Alternatively you can use this link to download the 2014 Electoral Roll Application Form (please note this form is for each individual adult) print it and send it to office at Emmanuel Church, High Street, Northwood HA6 1AS or leave it in the Church Office or pigeon hole.

We also maintain a Church Address List which contains contact details of everyone who regularly attends Emmanuel who have given us permission to include their details in the Church Address List. It does not follow that if you are on the Electoral Roll you are also in the Church Address List.  You will find that our current Electoral Roll form has a number of data questions to enquire about your inclusion into the Church Address List.  Inclusion is by request and the amount of personal data published is your decision.